Corporate team-building activities don’t have to be boring or cringe worthy!
Like many executives, you’ve probably had your fill of “kindergarten exercises” that pass for team building and can actually have a detrimental effect on employees.
Instead, reward your people with a unique culinary team-building program in our spacious kitchen and dining room in the Denver Tech Center.
Culinary offers one of the most popular and effective methods available. Producing a meal together is a perfect metaphor for teamwork. It requires effective communication, planning and leadership.
Our professional chef-instructors are as entertaining as they are skilled in culinary arts. They’re always developing new recipes for delicious dining experiences.
Our hands-on, three course meals improve team dynamics, build trust, facilitate confident communication and creativity. Work stations are organized in a way that pulls your team members together to create a fabulous meal. Many of our attendees are surprised they could produce a gourmet meal with no previous culinary experience!
Kitchen Table Cooking School's awe-inspiring facility can accommodate up to 25 people in carefully planned culinary activities designed to unite your group in harmony and fun. What a perfect way to socialize with colleagues!
And consider: our MID-DAY events can be scheduled during working hours. Most employees appreciate this, and resent corporate activities that cut into their own personal time.
Of course, we also offer EVENING events, and our facilities are spectacular at night.
Your group will learn to cook (and eat) a delicious meal, comparable to what they might order in a fine restaurant. They will be pleasantly satiated by the end of the third course. Bring your team together and see results that last long after dessert has been served.
Call Lucy today (303) 220-9769 or email: email@example.com to discuss your team building needs. Lucy can help you plan your culinary-themed event, such as Iron Chef Competitions, Regional Food Menus, or design a program for your unique organization.
Kitchen Table Cooking School events also make great client appreciation and holiday parties! PS: Why not include your suppliers?
• Complete menu and event planning
• All menu ingredients, including the freshest seasonal produce and high-quality seafood and meat
• Entertaining instruction and guidance from professionally trained chefs
• Private use of our professional state-of-the-art kitchen and dining room
• All cooking equipment used during your event (chef knives, cookware, tools, measuring cups, spoons, aprons and towels, etc.)
• Cooking stations arranged to facilitate working together in teams
• Dish clearing, washing and kitchen cleaning
• Dining area for three-course meals
• Printed recipes for participants to recreate later at home
• Any event can include wine (if you like) or non-alcoholic beverages (Ask Lucy about our alternative Cocktail Style events for 26-50 guests, where our chefs do all the cooking and guests relax and enjoy the delightful meal)